Valentine's Monogram Circle Door Hanger
So just in case you thought I was through with fun Valentines Projects, I have another good one for you. I love a good monogram. I monogram all the things. This project will be perfect for your door for Valentines on into Spring.
Guess what, I teamed up with a group of crafty lady's to bring you guys 10 Days of Creative Valentine's Facebook Live Series. Not only do you get 10 great projects, we spiced things up a bit by offering a GIVEAWAY! That's right, we are giving away a $90 Amazon giftcard that would be great to purchase more craft supplies. Because there is no such thing as too many craft supplies, right!
To enter the Giveaway, click here!
*Giveaway ends 2/13/2019
You can purchase the kit or finished door hanger for this project here!
Here's a supply list:
- Door Hanger Kit ( kit comes with Cirlcle, Heart, and Monogram)
- Red, Black, & White Craft Paint (can be purchased at any craft store)
- Paintbrushes (You'll need 3 Flat Brushes and smalll Chip Brush, this is one of my favorite sets)
- Gorilla Glue
- Aluminum Wire
- Painters Tape ( I like Scotch Brand Sharp Lines)
- Sealer ( Rustoleum Matte Sealer)
If you don't have time to wait on the kit, here are some alternatives
- 15in Circle Round
- Heart Blank & Monogram : Visit Hobby Lobby or Micheals Craft Aisle
Painting the sign
Finishing up the sign
This post contains affiliate links