Thanks for joining me for my April 2019 10 Days of Facebook Lives Event.
I challenged myself to do 10 straight days of Facebook Lives with a couple of goals in mind:
- Get better at lives. They say the more you do them the better you get.
- Show you behind the scenes how I make some of your favorite designs
- Give you a sneak peek of new Summer Designs that are available to purchase on the site.
You can come here for a recap of each day and the supplies used.
We're painting a new pineapple design.
Spring is here so why not add these pretty flowers to your door décor.
Let's paint a cactus!
Watch on FaceBook.
We're painting a colorful Striped Hello Summer Sign. This design is available in two different shapes. Each sign can be customized in colors that match your Summer Decor..
I can't believe we're almost half way done with our 10 days of Facebook Lives. Let's make some signs for mom tonight. Make sure you shop our Mother's Day Sale this weekend.
We’re having a Paint Pour Party. Join me and my kids Rikaia and Kameron as we channel our inner Bob Ross
We’re Live in the Cut Shop! Rodney is showing off our new CNC and cutting the popsicle that I’ll be cutting on day 8.
We are adding more and more Unfinished Cutouts and templates to the website which for our crafty and maker friends
Let’s paint a popsicle!
Purchase Finished Popsicle-- Coming Soon!
- I was born and raised in Alabama where we love Jesus, sweet tea, and football. Roll Tide!
- I 'm a lover of all things monogram. I have monograms everywhere. Their on my door, my car, my clothes. You name it I might try to put a monogram on it.
- I have had many jobs on my way to discovering my creative passion of painting and making all the things. I am a part time X Ray Technologist, which means I have seen many broken bones. In my current day job, I'm a project manager which means I excel at juggling things.
- I am a ribbon hoarder/addict. If you have seen any of my Facebook Live Videos then you know I have racks on racks of ribbon.
- I am a night owl, which means I spend some nights with a paintbrush and a good Netflix or Hulu binge session
- I love a good DIY project. Do you ever look at something to say to yourself. I bet I could do that. That thought pops in my head all the time. That's probably why I love my Pinterest page,
- I love what I do. While I did not dream that I would grow up to be a small business owner, I don't think I would have it any other day.
I have two teenagers, My daughter Rikaia just got her Learners Drivers Permit. (Pray for me). My son Kameron is just turned 14. I have been married to wonderful supportive husband Rodney for 11 years.
Shop our Site, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy,