WHERE IS MY ORDER? Click HERE FOR DETAILS
6/ ICHRISTMAS SHIPPING Update
USPS is estimating about a week to a week and a half for packages to arrive.
During this time tracking is not updating in a timely manner.
Packages are showing in pre transit or being delayed for days at a time in major hubs.
To locate your package.
1. Take the tracking number and visit the USPS website for updated into.
2. If there is no tracking updates (pre-transit) or the item appears to be delayed sign up for text or email alerts. This sometimes helps get the tracking going.
3. Packages are moving slowly but they are arriving.
4. If your order has not shipped and you want me to send the package directy to the recipient please email me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Unfortunately as with most things 2020 there are going to be packages that do not arrive in time for Christmas. This breaks our heart. Unfortunately, we can't control the outcome of the package once it leaves our hands.
6. USPS is not allowing us to file a claim until the item has been in transit for 30 days or more at this time. They are also not guaranteeing priority delivery this Christmas season