Question? How do you decorate your door after Christmas? I know,I know, you just took down your Christmas decorations,and it's not exactly Spring. What in the world can you put on your door? Why not decorate for Valentine's Day? So, I was inspired to make this DIY Valentines Heart Door Hanger Kit!
You Can Purchase the Kit here.
Or, buy it already made here.
If you like to get jiggy with a jigsaw, make sure to get out FREE Heart template!
There are numerous ways that you can paint this sign, but you can watch the video below for to learn how to do a super cute design.
- I was born and raised in Alabama where we love Jesus, sweet tea, and football. Roll Tide!
- I 'm a lover of all things monogram. I have monograms everywhere. Their on my door, my car, my clothes. You name it I might try to put a monogram on it.
- I have had many jobs on my way to discovering my creative passion of painting and making all the things. I am a part time X Ray Technologist, which means I have seen many broken bones. In my current day job, I'm a project manager which means I excel at juggling things.
- I am a ribbon hoarder/addict. If you have seen any of my Facebook Live Videos then you know I have racks on racks of ribbon.
- I am a night owl, which means I spend some nights with a paintbrush and a good Netflix or Hulu binge session
- I love a good DIY project. Do you ever look at something to say to yourself. I bet I could do that. That thought pops in my head all the time. That's probably why I love my Pinterest page,
- I love what I do. While I did not dream that I would grow up to be a small business owner, I don't think I would have it any other day.
I have two teenagers, My daughter Rikaia just got her Learners Drivers Permit. (Pray for me). My son Kameron is just turned 14. I have been married to wonderful supportive husband Rodney for 11 years.
Shop our Site, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy,